What I’m grateful for this Thanksgiving
Naturally, Thanksgiving is an opportunity for reflection. I’m a fan of practicing gratitude daily so here is what I’m grateful for on this day that just happens to be Thanksgiving:
- Having a roof over my head and clean water to drink.
- A plethora of readily available nutritious food options.
- Being surrounded by loved ones.
- Having my list of loved ones grow every year.
- Lady Tobiko and the fluffy boys.
- My amazing parents who support everything I’ve ever done.
- Being able to spend time with my bro and his lady this year.
- Having a man by my side who encourages me to be the best version of myself daily.
- Having the courage to build a business from scratch.
- Choosing to live as openly and transparently as possible.
- Accepting the spiritual path that I’m on.
- My office.
- My health.
- Falling in love with yoga.
- Living in such a wonderful city that offers so much.
I can think of so much more to be grateful for but I would love to hear what your list is! If prompts help, here’s a list of 75 inspiring gratitude prompts.