19 ways to integrate self-care daily
Practicing self-care shouldn’t be reserved for the weekends, vacations or special occasions. A well balanced lifestyle means integrating it with your daily routine.
Sometimes it seems like there’s a lot of pressure around practicing self-care; as if it’s something that requires work, planning and a chunk of change. Self-care doesn’t mean preparing some grandiose gesture for yourself. It can, and perhaps should, be a small and simple treat whose only purpose is to bring you a little relief in these busy lives of ours. Finding ways to integrate self-care, to focus on yourself in a loving way, on a daily basis is a key to achieving work-life balance. There’s no need to over do it, just pick one per day and you’ll start feeling the results in no time.
Here are 19 ways you can love yourself on a daily basis for a happier, more balanced lifestyle.
- Eat whole and healthy foods.
- Practice 30+ minutes of yoga.
- Go for a walk outside.
- Snuggle with a fluffy thing.
- Outsource your errands.
- Enjoy a glass of wine.
- Write or call a good friend.
- Make a list of all you’re grateful for.
- Eat your dessert guilt-free.
- Cuddle with your bed buddy.
- Meditate for at least 20 minutes.
- Turn your phone (and computer) off.
- Enjoy your lunch without distractions.
- Spend an hour at a day spa.
- Write uplifting messages on your mirror.
- Read a good book in a comfy chair.
- Get enough sleep.
- Say your affirmations aloud.
Have other ideas for integrating self-care on a daily basis? Share your thoughts in the comments.